Why "Bebo" is so popular

Add to Jamespot

No I am not talking of Kareena Kapoor here in particular. I am talking of all Bebos, I mean all Punjabi Kudis who look beautiful. And that’s why Lara Dutta also becomes a Bebo in Do Knot Disturb. David Dhawan is quite aware of not hurting the popular actress’s sentiments and quickly says - “Bebo is basically a Punjabi word which is often used in a romantic context to compliment a girl, especially on her looks, as is used in the song 'what a bebo' in ‘ Do Knot Disturb ’ where Riteish is complimenting Lara by addressing her as ‘bebo’'.

There is a song in Do Knot Disturb with the words “what a bebo” and Govinda and Riteish had performed to that number in IIFA 2009. Of course, Riteish did not call Govinda his Bebo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Can Comment Here!