Shruti Hasan’s new nose

While most Bollywood beauties hide the fact that they have gone under the knifeto correct themselves and some of their crazy fans support them saying it’s makeup, Bollywood’s upcoming debutant Shruti Hasan has no qualms in admitting that she’s got a nose job done.She says, “Yes, I got a corrective surgery done and there is nothing to hide. It’s not like Pamela Anderson’s b**b job. I went to the US and got it done because this is a tricky surgery. If it is not done right, it could affect my voice and that’s something I cannot risk.”“I didn`t do it because I thought my nose wasn`t the best. I did it for health purposes.”“It is true that I underwent anose surgery while I was abroad recently. But that was because I had a medical condition that restricted free breathing. There was no other reason for that. Now, post the surgery, I can finally sleep in peace and it has also enhanced my vocal skills”Well we hope your new nose brings more LUCK into your life.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
You Can Comment Here!