John provides home to destitute elephants

Add to Jamespot


Gals, I was quite inspired to read this. John is one of my favorite actors and I always praise what he does. Recently he suffered a fracture of his foot while on the sets of Hook Ya Crook. Poor John, but it’s nice that he is coming round but the doctor has asked him to go on his crutches still now. Yet that does not stop him being human. He recently provided home to 30 elephant who were homeless. Born of parents, David Abraham who has worked on building earthquake proof and tsunami proof houses in Latur and Tsunami affected areas and Mom Phiroza Irani has lent a hand and her heart to children suffering from cancer and the homeless John cannot do less. John was inspired by the eighty year old president Jimmy Carter whom he had met and says John - “I was stunned when I saw an 80 plus year old former President getting out in the hot sun in Lonavala and building houses. When I did it myself I realized how rewarding and satisfying it was. I built a house for an old lady; it made me happy. It’s different to sit in a board room meeting and talk causes and to actually go out there and do something.”

Great – Such thoughts bring tears to my eyes and I feel good when I can do my bit.
John wants to be the driving force for the youth and so he will.

Do you love this streak in John’s personality?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Can Comment Here!