Do you think Kareena is the fittest to be regarded as the Style Icon of Bollywood?

Add to Jamespot
I love her sense of fashion and dressing style, although her make up goes a bit weirdo sometimes. But I guess she makes up all those flaws with her impeccable sense of dressing. Now that we have seen her in Kambakkht Ishq in Aki Narula designs and also in Qurbaan where she is going to flaunt the Aki Narula dressing sense, is she moving further on from Manish Malhotra who dressed up her sister Karishma on her way to stardom?

“No. I love Aki’s work and plan to often use his clothes. Aki has again made me look so special in Qurbaan. But Manish and I go back a long way. He dressed up my sister to stardom and then me. We’re not the kind of people who move on in our friendships,” she says. – says Kareena.

Kareena is now always prying into stores and boutiques even when she is on a holiday because she has it in her head that she is the Style Icon and she should always update her wardrobe accordingly.
How exciting! However, Kareena would flaunt a Jimmy Choo in KI as easily as she would carry off a kolhapuri in Omkara.
That’s her style!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Can Comment Here!