A different Shahrukh in the making
.jpg)
It is a moment of pride for Karan Johar when his cinematographer Ravi Chandran tells him - 'I don't think you've ever shot something like this'. Shahrukh, as we know plays a completely different human being in the film. "My Name Is Khan" is about a Muslim (Shah Rukh) who suffers from the Asperger syndrome, a form of autism that impacts social interaction abilities, and he is arrested as a suspected terrorist in post-9/11 Los Angeles after authorities mistake his disability for suspicious behaviour.
According to Karan Johar – “This time I'm being creative in a different ways. And Shah Rukh plays a completely different human being ... I've never directed that person before. It took a few days for all of us to get into the groove. How this exploration of a new territory will turn out, no one knows.” Moreover, it’s Shahrukh and Kajol coming together on screen after a long time.
Wow, that’s great. Although he has some problems to face like a change in the cast from Aamir Bashir to Jimmy Shergill, yet he is going smooth and steady. I am sure this film would be another Fly like New York, what say?


0 comments:
Post a Comment
You Can Comment Here!