Imran and Sonam To Team Up For Dharma Productions:

Add to Jamespot

 Two to tango!

Newbiees Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor make a peculiar pair.

Recently, at the launch of a collector’s edition of ‘Filmfare’ fashion issue, the pair revealed that they would share screen space in Dharma Productions

"I think Imran is one of the most beautiful men that I have seen. He’s gorgeous. We are doing Dharma Production’s next. It’s a romantic-comedy, it has a great script” said Sonam.

“I met her for the first time at the premier of ‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na’ said Imran.

Meanwhile Sonam interrupted and said “Can I tell the story please?,” for which Imran said “Sonam would like to tell you the story. There is no conversation, there is more of a monologue, I am a very good listener.”

“That is not true. He just does not shut up,” said Sonam, all in a hilarious way.

Looks like a warm up publicity for their Forthcoming Film!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You Can Comment Here!