As I was talking of glowing skin, I found that Deepika has immaculate skin too. Deepika is also not much of a make up person. She uses lip balm and m
.jpg)
As I was talking of glowing skin, I found that Deepika has immaculate skin too. Deepika is also not much of a make up person. She uses lip balm and moisturizer only. Deepika does not go in for facials regularly but once some cleaning and exfoliating is necessary, she says. She loves to pamper herself with a body massage in coconut oil or baby oil. She says it fully refreshes her in every way.
I agree with her because I have tried getting a body massage with olive oil or baby oil. It is awesomely refreshing after the massage. It feels heavenly. A regular massage with toning exercise keeps your muscles and limbs supple and young.


0 comments:
Post a Comment
You Can Comment Here!