Aishwarya and Hrithik's Guzaarish -flop or fly?

All the star sons and daughter find a Guru in Sanjay Leela Bhansali and such an able Guru that he is. Look Sonam Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor had worked as assistants with him in Black. Anupam Kher’s son Sikandar assisted him in Devdas,. His mom Kiran had also played a role there. Sanjay took in Kush, Shatrughan Sinha’s son while he made Saawariya. Now for Guzaarish, it’s Aditya Pancholi’s son, Sooraj who would be helping him.
Says Aditya, , “What better school to learn from other than Sanjay Leela Bhansali? Sooraj will also have a chance observe actors like Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who star in the film. I wish I had this kind of an opportunity when I had started out in the film industry.”
Indeed.
He would also get to watch the stalwarts Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan at close quarters.
With Ash and Hrithik together once more and their chemistry working great, don't you think the film would be a Hit?


0 comments:
Post a Comment
You Can Comment Here!